73rd Congress of the Liga Medicorum Homoeopathica Internationalis
The LMHI Congress 2018 from 05-08 September 2018 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) will be the premier professional homoeopathy international event of the year. In order to identify the future contribution of the profession to the healthcare needs of the world’s population the theme will be dedicated to the “Contributing to Sustainable Healthcare” brought to you by various international speakers.
AHPCSA: Max 32 CEUs (Conference)
- Download: Guidance on How to Register
- Programme: Conference
- Programme: Guest Speaker Profiles
- Programme: Gala Dinner Invitation
- Tours (04 and 09 Sep 2018)
- Air Travel Details
- Visa Details
- Terms & Conditions (Cancellation Policy)
– SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTER –
– PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CONFERENCE AND GALA DINNER ARE REFLECTED AS SEPARATE ITEMS AND ARE REQUIRED TO BE RESERVED IF YOU WISH TO ATTEND BOTH –
- All prices are based on the South African Rand (ZAR) currency but are reflected in the approximate US Dollar (USD) rate indicated in the title of each item and are subject to change due to any substantial changes in the associated exchange rate.
- All event payments should be finalised in South African Rand (ZAR). The US Dollar price is used as a price indicator only.
- Please add all events to your booking (cart) prior to completion of your order. Promotion / discount codes may be entered on the last screen of the registration process just prior to selection of payment preference.
- Payment choices include: PayFast (for debit / credit cards – visa and mastercard) or Bank Transfer. By special request only payment may take place by PayPal.
- Proceeding with event registration subjects all delegates to the booking notes as well as terms and conditions as provided above.
GALA DINNER TICKETS