LMHI CONGRESS 2018
Terms and Conditions:
- Any specially designated (early) registration fees will only be applicable to delegates that book and pay on or before the prescribed deadline date. All payments for the event must be made within 7 days of your booking in order for the prescribed rate to apply.
- Please ensure you provide the correct ticket selection and follow required payment prompts.
- Confirmation of reservation will only take place upon receipt of payment. The LMHI 2018 Organising Committee or the Homoeopathic Association of South Africa (HSA) will not be responsible for the reservation of places without receipt of payment.
- Once received, your bookings will be processed accordingly and a tax invoice/confirmation will be emailed to you.
- The LMHI 2018 Organising Committee or the Homoeopathic Association of South Africa (HSA) will not be held liable for loss of any payments posted or any bookings not made as a result of no provision of proof of payment.
- Delegate, accommodation and meal fees do not include drinks, room or any hotel items utilised which are intended for the guest’s own account unless otherwise specifically indicated.
- Please be advised that should payments incur any unreasonable bank charges, these charges will be for the delegates own account and will be reflected on the invoice issued. Full payment for these charges is required.
- The total amount expressed in South African Rands (ZAR) is recoverable and full payment would be regarded only of the complete payment thereof.
- By proceeding with registration you confirm that you have read all terms and conditions as well as the cancellation policy and agree to their stipulations.
- The LMHI 2018 Organising Committee and the Homoeopathic Association of South Africa (HSA) maintains the right to:
- amend any item or section of this policy as it may be reasonably required without prior notice; and
- execute a demand for the remaining fee if utilised inappropriately or by any person other than whom its use was intended, failing the payment of which the existing registration shall be cancelled.
- Cancellations made before 31 December 2017 are entitled to a 100 % refund less any expenses associated with the original booking and refund thereof.
- Cancellations made between 01 January 2018 and 31 March 2018 shall be entitled to a 75 % refund less any expenses associated with the original booking and refund thereof.
- Cancellations made between 01 April 2018 and 30 June 2018 shall be entitled to a 50 % refund less any expenses associated with the original booking and refund thereof.
- Cancellations after 30 June 2018 will not be entitled to any refund.
- All refunds will only be processed after the Congress unless expressly arranged othewise and may take 30-60 days to process.